09 Oct Upcoming Workshop: Put Your Dreams to the Test – November 4th
What’s the difference between a dreamer and someone who achieves a dream? According to best-selling author John C. Maxwell, the answer lies in answering ten powerful, yet straightforward, questions.
As young professionals, figuring out your future can be a little scary and intimidating. So, whether you’ve lost sight of an old dream or you are searching for a new one within you, join us for our first workshop as we guide you on exactly how to make those dreams a reality.
We know the right questions to ask and the answers will challenge you, empower you and bring you one step closer to the future you’ve been dreaming about. Don’t leave your dream to chance. Sign up for our workshop today!
Workshop co-hosted by venue sponsor: Collective Cowork @ Society Hall.
- Early Bird Tickets are $100 and are available until October 25th
- After October 25th, Tickets are $125
Workshop Attendees will receive:
- Light breakfast and lunch to be served
- Link to session recording for download/streaming after the workshop
- One copy of Put You Dream to the Test book (*Please note: guests who purchase tickets after 10/30 are not guaranteed a book copy)
- One complimentary follow-up 30 min “Dream Building” working session via phone
- A one-page “Dream Building” worksheet to help prepare and launch you dream!
- Access to discounted rates on future workshops and 1:1 or group coaching